Prerequisites to Install Canon Printer
- 1. First of all, delete any existing printer driver software from your Mac device.
2. Then, you want to remove all the unnecessary files from your system to release maximum space.
3. Next, you want to make sure that your device has enough space to put in Canon printer Driver.
Choose Your Model
Canon Pixma Printer
With powerful features packed into incredibly compact bodies, the Canon PIXMA range of home and photo printers offer a high-quality printing solution. It takes complete creative control of your images with the Canon PIXMA. Powerful software of this outstanding inkjet printer range is meant for simplified yet stunning, quality prints. Its sleek, stylish and compact design truly compliments its quality, speed, and efficiency.
Canon Maxify Printer
Canon MAXIFY takes complete creative control of your images. it's dedicated to Support you by giving high-quality photos and pictures. this is often ultimately built to satisfy your all printing requirements. Maximum Print Speed and Quality Performance of this Robust design are bound to multiply your business. Specifically built for heavy-duty usage, this reliable printer meets all of your printing demands with personalized effective outputs.
Canon Laser Printer
Canon Laser Printers produce high-quality graphics and texts. Laser printing is an electrostatic digital printing that takes complete care of your images. Hence built to satisfy the results that you simply deserve. Fast printer with Brilliant Design meant for brand spanking new Age commercial enterprise takes complete care of all of your printing needs. Canon electrostatic printer offers Enhanced Security Solutions with Advanced Personalized Usability.
Canon Selphy Printer
Canon SELPHY isn't only attractive thanks to its sleek and stunning design but it delivers amazing printing quality to satisfy your needs of printing. Canon Selphy meets all of your printing requirements. Compact, Elegant, and Portable printer with a spread of print functions and Intuitive User-interface guarantees for a fun-filled printing experience and Exceptional Usability and Intelligent Digitization full of functions.
Tell Us Your Issue
Tips For Your Printer
Install Canon Printer For Mac
1. To begin with, activate your Mac device. Then, connect it to a secure and stable internet connection to put in the Canon printer.
2. Then, log in to your system using the “Administrator Credentials”.
3. Now, insert the installation CD. Then, download the “Driver” software by following on-screen prompts. Alternatively, you'll download the “Driver” software directly from Canon’s official website.
4. Once the download is finished, you'll proceed to put it in the Canon printer. For this, locate the downloaded Setup file. you'll either find the Setup enter your system’s default download location i.e. “Downloads Folder”. you'll access it from your Mac’s “Dock” located at the very bottom of your device. Alternatively, you'll find it at your preferred download location.
5. Thereafter, double-click the Setup file to open it.
6. Next, you ought to click on the “Continue” button on the Setup Window.
7. The subsequent window will prompt you to Specify “Your Country/ Region”. Therefore, you ought to select your country/ region appropriately from the list of given options. Then, click on “Continue”.
8. Now, it'll take you to the “End User Agreement” window. Hence, scroll it right down to rock bottom while reading an equivalent to put in Canon printer. Then, select “Yes”.
9. Subsequently, you'll be redirected to the “Extended Survey Program” window. Here, it'll offer you two options to pick. you'll “Agree” or “Disagree” with it. Therefore, select appropriately. However, just in case if you comply with it. Then, Canon will have access to certain information recorded in your printer. Your computer will collect the knowledge and send it to Canon through the web. Canon uses this information for the event and marketing of its products while maintaining the confidentiality of your data.
10. Thereafter, a subsequent window will prompt you to put in a Canon printer. Hence, click on “Install” to initiate the installation process.
11. Consequently, you'll get a pop-up box prompting you to supply your Mac password. Hence, type within the same and click on “Continue”.
12. As a result, it'll start the installation which can take a while. Hence, await an equivalent.
13. Now, the subsequent window will confirm that the Setup has been completed successfully. Here you've got the choice to form this printer your default printer. Hence, you ought to select this feature. Then, click on “Next”.
14. Thereafter, you'll get a couple of more windows on your screen. Here you've got to easily proceed by clicking “Next” on them.
15. Finally, it'll take you to the last window. This window will confirm that the “Installation” has been completed successfully. Now hit the “Exit” button.
16. This concludes the method to put in Canon printer for Windows OS.
17. Now, restart your computer to verify the installation.
18. Next, you'll need to add the printer.
19. Subsequently, launch “System Preferences” on your Mac. For this, click on its icon within the Dock.
20. Now, click on “Printers and Scanners” within the “System Preferences” window.
21. Thereafter, you ought to search for your printer listed within the sidebar of the Preference window. Now, highlight your printer and check its Status. just in case if it says “Idle”. Then it means Mac detects your printer even despite being not in use. As such, you're ready to start out using your printer.
22. However, if it doesn’t display your printer on this list. Then, click on the “Plus” button located at the rock bottom of the printer list.
23. Now, you ought to select the “Default” tab under the Add window.
24. Consequently, it'll display your printer within the list of printers connected to your Mac. As such, click on the “Printer Name”.
25. As a result, it'll auto-populate the empty fields at the rock bottom of the Add window with the printer information. this may include its name, location, and driver.
26. Another key point to recollect is that by default, your Mac will auto-select the “Driver”. In other words, it'll display the “Driver” name as long as it finds the right “Driver” for the printer.
27. Alternatively, just in case if it fails to seek out an appropriate “Driver”. Then, click on the “Use” menu. Here, choose “Select Software” from the list. Next, you ought to scroll through the list of obtainable printer drivers and find the one matching your printer. Otherwise, try a “Generic Driver” if available. As such, select a “Driver”. Then, click “OK”.
28. Finally, click the “Add” button to finish the install Canon printer process.
29. At last, connect your printer to the pc. Then, properly load plain A4 size sheets into your printer’s paper tray. Next, you ought to print a sample sheet to make sure that you simply have properly installed Canon printer Driver.