IJ Scan Utility
Canon IJ Scan Utility may be software that enables the users to scan and store documents alongside the photos easily to your computer. By using this software you'll easily scan your documents, photos, and also your handwriting to form your work easily. you'll use this best in school scanning software on your Windows also as Mac operating systems.
How to download IJ Scan Utility software through the website?
- • Start off the downloading of IJ Scan Utility software by reaching the support page of Canon. To do so, open any of the online browsers that you simply usually use on your computer and put the online address ij.start.cannon within the URL bar of your browser correctly.
• As a result, it'll open the Canon Support Page right ahead of you prompting you to place within the scanner model number into the empty text field.
• Once you start inserting the model number of the scanner, you'll be presented with an inventory of options that are present as per your model. Choose the model number as per your preference and suitability and press the Enter key.
• Next, you've got to choose the Drivers & Downloads button and move ahead.
• Thereafter, confirm that you simply have selected the OS under the segment of Drivers & Downloads. Also, choose the language as per your usability and convenience.
• The next thing you've got to try to to is to press the Select button that's located next to the Drivers that you simply want to download. IJ Scan Utility software comes alongside the package of driver that you simply install as per your computer.
• Finally, after tapping on the tab, it'll immediately begin downloading IJ Scan Utility on your selected OS. Wait to a few of seconds to finish the downloading procedure and with this, the downloading process is over.
Descriptive Procedure to install the IJ Scan Utility
- • Moving on with the subsequent step involved within the setup process is that the installation of the software. To do so, you've got two distinct methods. a method is to put in the software via the CD that's provided by the retailer while purchasing it offline. Whereas, differently is to put in via a web downloaded setup file if you don’t have an installation CD.
• To install via CD simply remove the installation CD from the merchandise box and insert the CD into the system’s CD drive. Instantly, you'll get a setup panel right ahead of your display screen. After this, tap on the Setup option and it'll take you to the most program screen.
• Beyond this, if you're installing via setup file, attend the system’s default location which is the downloaded folder. Double-tap on the already downloaded setup file of IJ Scan Utility. The remaining steps involved within the process of installation are equivalent to whether installing through CD or online downloaded canon setup file.
• Soon after this, you'll prompt with a Security Warning crop up the box, choose the Run choice to validate the system.
• From the subsequent screen, you'll be prompted with a User Account Control window, simply hit the Yes button.
• You will then be presented with a window, from where you've got to choose the acceptable language and place of residence as per your choice. Then, hit the subsequent button.
• Go through the Software License Agreement thoroughly without missing any terms and conditions. Instantly, click the Yes tab to offer the consent that you simply comply with the terms and conditions.
• Immediately, you'll be displayed with the Connection Method window. In short, you're required to settle on Wireless LAN Connection and USB Connection method. Then, move ahead by installing the IJ Scan Utility by pressing a subsequent button.
• Now, undergo the Network Setup process by following the on-screen prompts.
• As a result, you'll get an inventory of obtainable software, devour the software as per your preference, and hit a subsequent button.
• Finally, it'll initiate the installation process, alongside this it installs the IJ Scan Utility software on your device.
Q1. How can I uninstall the Canon IJ Scan Utility software from your computing device?
Ans. you'll uninstall the Canon IJ Scan utility software, just in case it's not running properly otherwise you need to install the upgraded version of it.
- • The preliminary step is to tap on the beginning on the windows icon as per the choice that's currently available on your computer or laptop.
• Soon after this, locate and press the instrument panel option from the right-hand panel. This may open the instrument panel window right ahead of you.
• Thereafter, select the Programs option, and after this attend Programs and Features. You’ll find all the software that's being installed in your system.
• To install the IJ Scan Utility software, you've got to right-click on the printer driver that you simply have previously installed. Then, press the Uninstall option from there.
• Lastly, it removes the software from your system, then you'll install the newer or upgraded version of it to scan your documents easily.
Q2. How you are able to set the documents scan settings into the IJ Scan Utility Software?
Ans. so as to line the documents scan settings option within this software, you would like to look at the subsequent steps closely.
- • In the beginning, attend the Documents Scan Settings page within the Canon IJ Scan Utility software. From there you would like to choose the Settings option.
• As a result, Settings Window appears, tap on the Documents Scan option from the left-hand panel.
• By doing so, it'll instantly open the Settings (Documents Scan) dialogue box on the screen. Now, from the subsequent window, you'll easily apply the upgraded scan settings option.
• In the following dialogue box, you'll get notice three different sections that you simply need to set for scanning the documents. These three sections are Scan Options Area, Save Settings Area, and Applications Settings Area.
• Next, under the Scan Options Area, you'll fix the choose the source that you simply want to scan, choose the colour mode, set paper size, image processing settings, etc. you'll manage all of those settings under this segment.
• Thereafter, under the Save Settings Area segment, you've got to call the file that you simply want to scan, choose the info format, Check scan results, and save in option.
• Finally, beneath the segment of Applications Settings Area, you'll get different options for proper the scanned images, attach an email, and other functions like these.
• At last, once you've got added of these settings, you'll move further to scan the documents or images using IJ Scan Utility software.