Establishing WiFi Connection between the Printer and Network
1. To begin with, activate your printer. you want to make sure that its “Power Lamp” is correctly lit.
2. Now, press and hold the Wifi button located on the highest of the printer. Keep it pressed till the alarm lamp flashes once.
3. Once the lamp next to the present button starts to flash blue, approach your access point i.e. your router. Press it’s WPS button within 2 minutes. The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching, and therefore the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point. As a successful connection is established between the printer and router; power and WiFi lamp will stop flashing and remains lit.
4. Now, you want to confirm that it's successfully configured the printer by printing out the network settings of your printer. As such, carefully load a sheet of A4 sized plain paper. Then, Press and hold the Resume/ Cancel button until the alarm lamp flashes 15 times. Thereafter, release it. this may print the network settings page. Here, you want to confirm certain details. The “Connection” status should be “Active”. The SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) should indicate the right name of your wireless network.
5. This completes the WPS setup. Proceed, now, to installing the software/ drivers to your computers in order that they
can command the printer.
Installing the Software Driver on Computer
1. First and foremost, open an online browser on your computer. Then, type in canon.com/ijsetup.com within the browser’s address bar. Next, you ought to click on “Go” to open the webpage.
2. Consequently, it'll redirect you to the Canon website for Printer Setup. Here, click on the Setup link.
3. Now, follow the onscreen instructions and prompts carefully.
4. Next, it'll open the merchandise Selection screen. Therefore, you want to type in Canon Pixma E4270 Printer because the product and click on Go.
5. Thereafter, specify Your Region correctly when prompted to “Select Your Region”.
6. Subsequently, you'll have access to the download link. hence, click the “Download” tab. As a result, it'll start downloading the setup file on your computer.
7. Additionally, it's going to prompt you to settle on the Save location for the downloaded file. you ought to do the needful as requested.
8. It might take several minutes to finish the download. Wait patiently for an equivalent .
9. Now, open the downloaded Canon Pixma E4270 setup file.
10. As a result, a small Setup window will appear. Hence, click on the beginning Setup tab.
11. Next screen will prompt you to pick your region. Hence, specify the acceptable Region. Then, click Next.
12. Thereafter, it'll present you the Software License Agreement. Scroll it down and choose Yes.
13.The subsequent window will seek your permission to participate within the Extended Survey Program. Read all the small print . you'll plan to Agree or don't Agree. Click the choice as per your decision.
14. Now, it'll take you to the Firewall Setting window. Therefore, tick mark the box that says Deactivate the Block. Click Next.
15. Next window will display the chosen Connection method. you want to verify that the printer and router details are correct. Click Yes to proceed if the small print are correct.
16. This will begin the Setup for your printer. Depending upon the router and its network settings, you would possibly be prompted surely details. “Select Wireless Router” window may crop up . Here, select the right router and enter the network key or the password and click on Next.
17. Next screen will display the Setup status as processing. you want to await the method to finish .
18. Once it's done, you'll be notified on the subsequent window. Click Next on the Network Connection Completed window.
19. Thereafter, it'll redirect you to the Test Print screen. Run the test by following the on-screen instructions. you'll note that your printer must be loaded with plain paper so as to run the test.
20. Click Next on the Setup Complete window.
21. Next window will ask your permission to put in any additional software. Make the acceptable choice and click on Next.
22. Click Next again on the subsequent window.
23. Now, it'll take you to the user registration window. you'll either click Skip to override this process or Click Next for User Registration. If you would like to register yourself as a user, follow the instructions for an equivalent .
24. Final screen declaring Completion of the Installation appears. Click Exit to go away the Installer.
25. Thereafter, restart your computer.
26. Henceforth, this finishes the Canon Pixma E4270 setup.