Unbox the Canon Printer
1. First of all, carefully unbox your Canon printer from the shipment box for Canon Printer Customer Setup. For this, you ought to use a knife/ scissors to chop the tape wrapped around the carton. Here, you ought to be extremely careful so as to not damage the printer or any of its accessories, etc.
2. Then, take the printer out of the box. aside from the printer, you'll find an “Installation CD-ROM”, “Power Cable”, and “Setup Ink Cartridges”. it's going to also include a “USB Cable”. Besides that, it'll include “Warranty Card”, “User Manuals”, and other documents.
3. Thereafter, remove and discard all the packing materials covering the box.
4. At an equivalent time, you want to make sure that the package has all the accessories laid out in your Invoice.
5. Next, you ought to carefully remove tapes from all corners and edges of the printer.
Choose Your Model
Canon Pixma Printer
With powerful features packed into incredibly compact bodies, the Canon PIXMA range of home and photo printers offer a high-quality printing solution. It takes complete creative control of your images with the Canon PIXMA. Powerful software of this outstanding inkjet printer range is meant for simplified yet stunning, quality prints. Its sleek, stylish and compact design truly compliments its quality, speed, and efficiency.
Canon Maxify Printer
Canon MAXIFY takes complete creative control of your images. it's dedicated to Support you by giving high-quality photos and pictures. this is often ultimately built to satisfy your all printing requirements. Maximum Print Speed and Quality Performance of this Robust design are bound to multiply your business. Specifically built for heavy-duty usage, this reliable printer meets all of your printing demands with personalized effective outputs.
Canon Laser Printer
Canon Laser Printers produce high-quality graphics and texts. Laser printing is an electrostatic digital printing that takes complete care of your images. Hence built to satisfy the results that you simply deserve. Fast printer with Brilliant Design meant for brand spanking new Age commercial enterprise takes complete care of all of your printing needs. Canon electrostatic printer offers Enhanced Security Solutions with Advanced Personalized Usability.
Canon Selphy Printer
Canon SELPHY isn't only attractive thanks to its sleek and stunning design but it delivers amazing printing quality to satisfy your needs of printing. Canon Selphy meets all of your printing requirements. Compact, Elegant, and Portable printer with a spread of print functions and Intuitive User-interface guarantees for a fun-filled printing experience and Exceptional Usability and Intelligent Digitization full of functions.
Place Your Canon Printer
Now, place your Canon Printer at a safe, flat surface. Here, you must notice that it should be placed at a convenient location which is within the internet network range. Besides, it should be close enough to the computer that allows connecting it through a USB cable for Canon Printer Customer Setup.
Tell Us Your Issue
Tips For Your Printer
Prepare Your Canon Printer
1. Next, you ought to open up the lid of the printer.
2. Then, gently prop open the red/ orange protective covering that's located on top of the cartridge. Thereafter, remove the tiny plastic cap and discard it.
Prepare The Cartridge
1. Subsequently, you ought to press and lift the “Cartridge Locking Lever” on the carriage area. Here, you ought to make sure that this protective seal must be completely raised to the highest.
2. Thereafter, you ought to correctly install the cartridges into their respective slots. For this, remove the cartridges and take away the stickers from them. Then, place the cartridges accurately in their correct position. In other words, if you've got both black and color cartridges. Then, search for the markings on the cartridge seat. In short, the black one must be placed within the location marked for it and vice-versa. it's extremely important to put the cartridges in their specified location for the right functioning of the printer.
3. After securely placing the cartridges in their accurate position, you ought to gently press the “Cartridge Locking Lever” back in its initial position. However, don’t push it too hard because it can damage the locking mechanism.
4. Now, search for two elevated buttons above the “Cartridge Locking Lever”. Then, press them back to their position.
5. Next, you ought to remove the refill bottles. Then, locate the ink tank and open it up. Thereafter, remove the nozzle. Now, carefully fill within the tank using the refill bottle with the respective ink. Once filled up entirely, refit the nozzle properly. Then, close the ink tank. Subsequently, repeat the method for all the ink tanks. Here, you want to make sure that you're filling every ink tank with the proper color of ink. Another key point to recollect is that this ink is of a permanent nature. Hence, you ought to be extremely attentive while filling it to avoid any spillover on your skin, clothes or surroundings. In short, you want to follow all the security precautions to avoid any damage from the ink.
6. Then, you ought to close the lid of the printer.
Turn On The Canon Printer
1. Thereafter, remove the “Power Cable” and connect the printer to an influence source. Now, turn it on.
2. Subsequently, turn on the printer’s “Power” button.
3. Consequently, it'll refill all the cartridges with the ink. this might take around 5-10 minutes. Hence, wait patiently.
4. Now, remove the protective seal from the “Paper Tray”. Then, accurately load the “Paper Tray” with plain A4 size sheets for Canon Printer Customer Setup.
5. With this, the primary stage of your Canon Printer Customer Setup involves an end.
Configure The Canon Printer
1. Next, you're required to configure the printer together with your internet network. Following that, you'll need to download and install the “Driver” software on your computer.
2. Hence, begin with configuring your printer for an internet connection. This process is decided by the connection capabilities of your printer and therefore the router. you'll have a wireless or wired printer. Wireless printers are often configured via the “WPS Method” as long as your router supports this feature. For this, simply press and hold your printer’s “Wireless” button till the pilot light blinks. Subsequently, release the button which can turn the lamp blue. Now, press and hold your router’s “WPS” button for 2 minutes. Consequently, your printer’s pilot light and power lamp will blink simultaneously for Canon Printer Customer Setup. Wait till the lights stop blinking. Then, run the print test to make sure proper configuration.
3. Alternatively, you'll choose the “Standard Method” wherein you'll need to manually feed your router’s network information into the printer through the monitor.
4. However, just in case if you've got a wired printer. Then, it doesn’t require configuration. All you would like to try to do is connect the printer to your computer by means of a “USB” cable.
Download and Install The Driver
1. Finally, you ought to download and install the “Driver” software on your printer. Most of the recent Canon printers leave automatic download and installation. For this, simply connect the printer to your computer employing a “USB Cable”. As a result, your system will detect the printer automatically. Then, it'll download and install the “Drivers” for Canon Printer Customer Setup.
2. Alternatively, you'll download and install the “Driver” software through “Installation CD” or “Canon’s Official Website”. In both cases, simply follow on-screen instructions to finish the method