First Time fixing Canon Pixma TS307 Install
1. First and foremost, you ought to place your printer at a convenient location that's within the network range of your router for Canon Pixma TS307 Printer setup. Additionally, it should be close enough to your computer for connecting it through a USB cable.
2. Now, connect the printer’s power line to an influence socket and switch it on.
3. Then, confirm that the printer’s power lamp is correctly lit.
4. Next, you want to locate the printer’s “Wireless” button. it's an easily identifiable push with the wireless icon.
5. Thereafter, press and hold the “Wireless” button till you get signal from the indicator light which is found next to the button. It must blink once. Hence, release the button because it blinks.
6. As a result, the “Indicator Light” must turn blue.
7. Once it does, you ought to press and hold the “WPS” button on your router within two minutes.
8. Consequently, you'll notice that your printer’s pilot light blinks continuously. this means that the printer is trying to locate an available network within range.
9. Simultaneously, the “Power Lamp” will start blinking. Hence, wait till both the lamps stop blinking, but remains lit up. During this process, printer locates and connects to the network.
10. Thereafter, it connects your Canon Pixma TS307 Printer securely to your home network.
11. Now, you want to run the print test to make sure that your Canon Pixma TS307 Printer is connected to the proper network.
12. Therefore, you ought to load your printer properly with A4 size plain paper.
13. Next, locate the “Resume” button on your printer. Then, press and hold it.
14 Consequently, the “Indicator Lamp” besides the button will blink for fifteen times.
15. Hence, you want to keep track of the indicator lamp’s signals. In short, count it accurately. Then, release the “Resume” button after the “Indicator Lamp” blinks for fifteen times.
16. As a result, Canon Pixma TS307 Printer will print the sheet with network information.
17. Now, cross-check the small print on this sheet very carefully. The SSID thereon should display the proper name of your home network.
18. After confirming the small print on this printed sheet, you'll start using your printer.
19. However, before proceeding further, you want to download and Install the driving force software on your computer for configuring your printer.
20. Therefore, you ought to activate your computer. Then, connect it to an equivalent network with which your printer is connected.
21. Next, you ought to open your preferred internet browser on your computer.
22. Then, attend the canon’s official website i.e. canon.com/ijsetup.
23. Now, follow the “Setup” link on the web site by clicking the “Setup” tab.
24. Subsequently, follow the onscreen instructions and prompts carefully to urge the Setup file downloaded on your system.
25. It will take you to the merchandise Selection screen. Hence, you want to type Canon Pixma TS307 Printer within the box near the highest . Then, click “Go”.
26. Thereafter, it'll prompt you to pick “Your Region”. Hence, specify it correctly.
27. Consequently, it'll redirect you to subsequent page with the “Download” link. Click on the “Download” tab. As a result, the “Setup file” will start downloading on your computer.
28. Now, it's going to prompt you to specify a “Save” location for the downloaded file. Therefore, click on “Save” or “Save As”. Then, provide a preferred location.
29. Finally, await the download to finish . it'd take several minutes for Canon Pixma TS307 Printer setup.
30. Next, you've got to put in the “Driver” software on your device. For this, close up the printer for initial steps.
31. Then, connect your Canon Pixma TS307 Printer to the pc employing a USB cable. you always get a USB cable along side the printer. However, if it doesn’t accompany the printer. Then, you'll easily purchase it from the market.
32. Now, connect the printer to an influence source and switch it on. Then, confirm that the facility lamp is correctly lit.
33. Thereafter, locate the “Start Menu” on your computer. It are often easily found by trying to find a Windows icon tab at the lower-left corner of your monitor. Now, click the Windows icon to open the beginning Menu.
34. Here, click on “Control Panel” from the right-hand section to open it.
35. Then, click on “Hardware and Sound” tab under the instrument panel .
36. As a result, subsequent window will display an inventory of options. Here, you ought to click on “Devices and Printer” to open it.
37. Under “Devices and Printer” window, click the “Add a Printer” tab.
38. Consequently, subsequent window will display an inventory of printers available for setup. Browse the list to settle on your Printer. you'll identify the right printer through the port it uses to attach to your computer.
39. As such, click on the right port.
40. On the next window, select “Canon” followed by the model name i.e. Pixma TS307. Thereafter, click on “Next”.
41. Next screen will ask you to make a decision if you would like to share the printer or not. Click “Next” after making the specified choice.
42. At last, Canon Pixma TS307 Printer is prepared to be used . you'll run a print test to verify an equivalent .