First Time Setting Up Canon Pixma G3010 Install
1. First of all, connect your Canon Pixma G3010 printer to an influence source. Then, turn it on. Here, you want to make sure that the printer’s Power Lamp is correctly lit.
2. However, just in case if the facility Lamp is flashing. Then, press the “Stop” button on the printer’s display board .
3. Now, locate the “Direct” button for straightforward Wireless Connection on the Canon Pixma G3010 printer. Then, press and hold the “Direct” button.
4. Consequently, the wireless connection indicator will start flashing.
5. Then, release the “Direct” button.
6. Thereafter, you'll find a Wifi icon and horizontal bars flashing on the printer’s monitor . This confirms that your printer is successfully connected to your internet network or the router.
7. Subsequently, return to the appliance screen and proceed with the setup.
8. Now, you want to run the print test to make sure that your Canon Pixma G3010 Printer is connected to the proper network.
9. Hence, you ought to load your printer properly with A4 size plain paper.
10. Next, locate the “Resume” button on your printer. Then, press and hold it.
11. Consequently, the “Indicator Lamp” besides the button will blink for fifteen times.
12. Hence, you want to keep track of the indicator lamp’s signals. In short, count it accurately. Then, release the “Resume” button after the “Indicator Lamp” blinks for fifteen times.
13. As a result, Canon Pixma G3010 Printer will print the sheet with network information.
14. Now, cross-check the small print on this sheet very carefully. The SSID thereon should display the proper name of your home network.
15. After confirming the small print on this printed sheet, you'll start using your printer.
16. However, before proceeding further, you want to Download and Install the driving force software on your computer for configuring your printer.
17. Now, insert the Installation CD within the computer’s CD drive .
18. Consequently, it'll open the window with the “Download” tab.
19. Here, click on “Download”.
20. Thereafter, follow on-screen instructions to finish the download.
21. Meanwhile, if it prompts you for saving options. Then, confirm to settle on the “Save As” option. Then, provide a convenient location to save lots of the downloaded setup file.
22. Finally, await the download to finish .
23. Then, open the downloaded Setup file.
24. Subsequently, click the “Start Setup” button on the Setup Window.
25. Now, it'll prompt you to Specify “Your Region”. Hence, appropriately select “Your Region” from the available list of options. Then, click on “Next”.
26. Thereafter, it'll take you to the “License Agreement” window. Here, scroll right down to rock bottom . Then, select “Yes”.
27. Next screen will display the “Extended Survey Program”. Here, you'll “Agree” or “Disagree” with it. Hence, select appropriately. However, just in case if you comply with it. Then, Canon will have access to certain information recorded in your printer. it'll use this information for the event and marketing of its products while maintaining the confidentiality of your data.
28. The subsequent screen will display the “Firewall Settings”. Here, you want to make sure that the “Deactivate the Block” option is chosen . Thereafter, click on “Next”.
29. The following window showcases information regarding your network connection and printer. Therefore, confirm that the small print are correct. Subsequently, select “Yes” to proceed.
30. Consequently, the “Setup” process will continue. Now, depending upon your network router, you'll get the “Select wireless router” screen. Here, you ought to select your router. Then, enter its network key i.e. the password. Thereafter, click “Next”.
1. The “Setup” will take a while . Meanwhile, it's going to disable your network connection temporarily.
2. The subsequent window will confirm that the Network Connection has been completed. As such, click on “Next”.
3. Thereafter, subsequent window will confirm that the Setup has been completed. At an equivalent time, it'll offer you the choice to form this printer your default printer. As such, you'll select it. Then, click on “Next”.
4. As a result, a couple of more screens will appear. Here, simply proceed by clicking “Next” on them.
5. Finally, it'll take you to the top of this process. This window confirms the successful completion of the “Installation”. Therefore, click on the “Exit” button to shut the Installer wizard.