Canon MX492 Printer Install
First Time Setting Up Canon MX492 Printer Install
Before connecting this printer to the network, confirm the subsequent things.
• You must have a wireless router that connects the network devices in your home (computer, printer, then on) to the web on your home network. Your wireless router must already be found out.
• The computer to be used for the setup must already be connected to the network.
- 1. Turn On your printer.
2. Press the Setup button on your printer. it's an easily identifiable button with the setup icon.
3. Use the navigation options to pick the Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
4. Under Wireless LAN Setup, you'll have multiple options. Select Other Setup and press OK.
5. Other Setup will again offer two methods. choose the Cableless Setup and Press OK.
6. This renders your Canon Pixma MX492 Printer ready for wireless LAN connection within the “Cableless setup” method.>
7. Open your internet browser and sort https://canon-comijsetup.me/
8. Click on the Setup link.
9. The next window will ask you to pick your product. Type in Canon Pixma MX492 Printer within the box near the highest and click on Go.
10. Specify your region appropriately on a subsequent page.
11. The following page will have a button that says Download. Click thereon to start out the download.
12. It may ask you if you would like to save lots of the downloaded file. confirm to save lots of it on your computer.
13. Wait till the download is complete. it's going to take several minutes.
14. Once the download is completed, double-click the downloaded .dmg file.
15. This will automatically begin the Setup for you. Now just keep an eye fixed on the screen and follow on-screen instructions.
16. Click Next on the window that displays details of your printer.
17. The subsequent window will prompt you to pick the connection method. Choose Wireless Lan Connection.
18. Next screen will prompt you to settle on the specified Wireless Lan Connection Method. Select Connect via a wireless router.
19. Next page will present you with printers available on the network. Simply click Next.
20. It will again prompt you to pick the Setup procedure. Select the Cableless Setup option. If the .NET Framework screen appears, click Yes.
21. You will now see an inventory of software available for Installation. Simply click Next.
22. This will begin the installation process for your printer which could take a couple of moments. you'll follow any onscreen instructions if prompted.
23. As the Setup Completion window appears, click the entire button.
24. Next window will confirm that the Setup is complete. Click Next.
25. In case if another screen appears seeking permission for the Extended Survey Program. Scroll to rock bottom while reading the small print. you'll or might not Agree counting on your choice.
26. This will take you to the Test Print Window. Test printing checks the printer’s operation. Load the printer with plain paper and click on Execute on your display screen. Click Next. just in case if you would like to skip the test, Click Next rather than Execute.
27. This will complete the Installation. Click Exit on the subsequent window that confirms an equivalent.