Canon Maxify MB5470 Install
First Time Setting Up Canon Maxify MB5470 Install
Connect Your Printer to Wireless Network
- 1. First and foremost, you've got to travel through the hardware setup of the printer. For the hardware setup, you've got to unbox your printer and cargo paper and ink in it.
2. Then, press the facility button from the highest of the printer. Once the printer is on, its Power lamp will lit.
3. Before starting the printer configuration, wait if your printer is performing any cleaning or the other process.
4. Now, press the “Home” button.
5. After that, with the assistance of navigation keys flip the screen left or right until you get the LAN settings option.
6. Tap the “LAN Settings” option and thereafter press the “Wireless LAN Settings” option.
7. Further, press the “WPS” setup option from the list of obtainable options.
8. In the next screen, tap the “Ok” button.
9. Afterwards, you're required to press and hold the WPS button on your wireless router.
10. Now, within 2 minutes you've got to tap the “OK” option on the printer.
11. Then, you'll get a successful connection message on your printer’s screen. Press “Ok” to finish the method.
When your printer gets successfully connected, then the WiFi button will appear on the left of your screen.
Download Printer Driver
- 1. Firstly, open an internet browser.
2. In the address bar, enter “canon.com/ijsetup”. Subsequently, you'll reach the Printer Setup Window.
3. In the next window, you've got to tap the “Set Up” option. You’ll get this feature on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. This will redirect you to the merchandise Selection windows.
Once you reach there, provide your product model within the empty field i.e. Canon MB5470. Enter the merchandise model and click on the “Go” tab.
- 5. When you reach the driving force Download window, choose the Operating System.
For choosing the OS, hit the inverted triangle located on the upper-right corner of the screen. Then, select the specified OS from the menu.
- 6. By doing so, you'll get the download link as per your Operating System.
7. Then, tap the “Downloads” button.
8. By doing so, the downloading process will begin. This process might take several minutes. Hence, await its completion.
9. In the middle of the download procedure, many pop-ups will appear. You’ll be asked to vary the download location. Click the “Save As” option and choose the well-liked destination for saving the installation file.
10. Once the installation gets completed, you'll start with the installation process.
Printer Driver Installation
- 1. Start the installation process by connecting your system to the wireless network. Confirm that you simply connect with an equivalent network with which you've got connected your printer.
2. Then, locate the downloaded setup file. You’ll get this enter the Downloads folder or the folder where you've got saved the setup file.
3. Now, double-click the downloaded setup file to initiate the installation process.
4. You might get a Run popup box. Click the “Run” button to continue with the method.
If prompted to permit the appliance to form the changes within the system, then click the “Yes” tab within the User Account Control pop-up box.
- 5. In the next window, you'll change the language of the installation wizard.
Click the “Language” tab from rock bottom of the screen. Then, choose the well-liked language from the list. After selection, tap the “Back” button.
- 6. Further, hit the “Start Setup” tab.
7. Then, Canon asks you to pick your country or region.
From the list, select the country you're living in. If you won’t get your country or region on the list, then select the “Other” choice to move further.
8. After this, click the “Next” button.
9. Next, Canon will ask you to read the License Agreement document. Read the document carefully, then hit the “Yes” tab.
10. Thereafter, you'll participate within the Extended Security Programme. Read the document then choose “Agree” or “Do not agree” as per your preference.
11. Then, the Firewall Setting window will display. During this window, tick mark the checkbox next to the “Deactivate the block” option. After marking, tap the “Next” button.
12. On the Select Connection Method screen, Canon recommends you to settle on “Wireless LAN Connection” form the available options. Select the tactic and hit the “Next” choice to continue with the method.
13. After choosing the Wireless LAN Connection option, you've got to settle on between the “Access Point Connection” and therefore the “Direct Connection” option.
Canon suggests you to settle on the Access Point Connection option.
However, if you would like to settle on the direct connection option, then you've got to click the Instructions tab. Then, you'll follow the on-screen instructions.
- 14. Once you're through with the choice, press the “Next” tab.
15. Now, you'll be asked to see the facility. Confirm that your printer is well connected with a wireless connection.
16. Further, click the “Next” tab to continue with the method.
17. This will begin the look for your printer. The search will take a couple of minutes. Await the completion of the search process.
18. Now, pick the well-liked printer from the list of obtainable printers then click the “Next” tab.
19. By doing so, the driving force installation process will begin.
20. After the completion of the method, the Print Test window will appear. Click the “Execute” tab to initiate the test. After completion, hit the “Next” tab.
21. Here completes the setup of the printer. Now, click the “Next” button for continuing with the software installation.
22. In the software selection window, you've got to pick the specified software that you simply want to put in on your system. After selecting, click the “Next” button.
23. Then, the User Registration window will display. To register, you'll select the “Next” tab. If you would like to register later, then hit the “Skip” tab.
24. After the successful completion of the method, click the “Exit” button.