Canon Maxify MB5370 Install
First Time Setting Up Canon Maxify MB5370 Install
Connect Canon Maxify MB5370 with the Wireless Network
- 1. Before starting the network connection process, you would like to finish the hardware setup of your printer. Unbox your printer and fill the cartridge of your printer. Then, load paper into your printer paper tray.
2. Now, activate your printer and its power lamp must be properly lit.
3. Then, press the house button located on the front of the printer.
4. Now, flick your printer screen left and right until you discover the WLAN option. Then, tap the WLAN and proceed to subsequent step.
5. In the next screen of your printer, tap Wireless LAN setup and it'll automatically start checking out the compatible access points.
6. When subsequent screen appears, tap to other connection methods.
7. In the Wireless LAN setup screen, tap Other Setup and move forward to subsequent step.
8. In the next screen, tap on Cableless Setup then click on the OK button.
9. Your printer is now connected to the wireless network.
Now, you'll proceed with the installation of your Canon Maxify MB5370 printer driver.
Download and Install Printer Driver
- 1. Open an internet browser.
2. Then, attend canon.com/ijsetup.
3. On the online page, click on the setup tab and it'll take you to a replacement window.
4. Now, select your OS by clicking on the down-arrow key supported your preference.
5. Then, look for your product name by typing MB5370 into the merchandise search field.
6. Then, click on the GO button.
7. In the next window, click on the Download button. It’ll start downloading the setup file. Wait till the procedure is completed.
8. While downloading the printer driver, don't close the window or pack up your system. Otherwise, it'll stop downloading the software.
9. Once the download finishes, it'll be saved within the Downloads folder.
10. Now, open the Downloads folder.
11. Search your downloaded setup file of Canon and double-click thereon.
12. After clicking, a pop-up box appears. It’ll invite your permission to form the required changes to your computer. So as to grant permission, click on the Yes button.
13. In the next window, click on the Language tab then select your preferred language during which you would like to use the program. Then, click on the rear button to return back to the initial screen.
14. Then, click on subsequent button which is positioned at the bottom-right corner of the window.
15. Select your country or region by clicking on the drop-down arrow key within the next window. If you're unable to seek out your country or isn't listed, select others from the given list of options. Then, click on the green Next button positioned at the top-right corner of your window.
16. Now, the End-User License Agreement screen appears. Read all the terms and conditions of the agreement. If you accept as true with the agreement and to continue with the method, click on the Yes button. it's located at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
17. On subsequent screen, undergo the Extended Survey Program carefully. If you would like to require part within the survey, click on the Agree button given there. But if you are doing not accept as true with the survey program and not able to participate in it, click on don't Agree.
18. Now, a replacement window of Firewall settings appears. you'll see a checkbox of Deactivate the block. Tick mark the box and click on on subsequent button located at rock bottom .
19. It will take you to a printer connection method window during which you would like to settle on the tactic for connecting your printer to the network. Select the Wireless LAN Connection method and click on on subsequent button given there.
20. In the next screen, it'll offer you two options for connection- Access Point Connection and Direct Connection. While Canon recommends you select the primary option but if you've got selected direct connection method, click on the Instructions tab and follow the on-screen instructions. Then, click on subsequent button and proceed to subsequent step.
21. Now, make sure that the printer is turned on and click on on subsequent button.
22. Printer Detection pop-up will appear on your screen and it'll start checking out the printer on the network.
23. Once your printer is detected, the Select Printer window will appear on your screen. you would like to pick your printer from the given list. Also, you'll verify your printer by its serial number. Then, click on subsequent button.
24. It will start installing your printer driver. await its completion.
25. Once the driving force is installed, it'll take you to the Test Print window. If you would like to perform the test, click on the Execute button and your printer must be loaded with plain paper. Otherwise, click on subsequent button.
26. Now, the setup complete screen appears and it'll now start the installation of the software. Click on subsequent button and move forward to subsequent step.
27. After that, the Software Installation list appears. Select your required software from the given list of options and click on on subsequent button located at rock bottom .
28. Now, it'll take you to the User Registration window. If you would like to register your printer, you would like to click on subsequent button then follow the on-screen instructions. But if you don’t want to register your printer now, click on the Skip button.
29. Now the software is successfully installed on your computer. Click on the Exit button to end the method.
This completes the Canon Maxify MB5370 setup.