Canon imageClass LBP162dw Install
First Time Setting Up Canon imageClass LBP162dw Install
Configuration Of Canon imageClass LBP162dw Printer With The WPS Mode
• First of all, unbox your printer and set it near your computer and wall plug.
• After this, to show on your printer, use the facility cord. Then, connect one end of the cord to the printer and the other at the wall plug.
• Thereafter, activate the printer by pressing the facility button. Wait until the facility lamp lits properly.
• After that, proceed further by saving the initial settings of the printer. you've got to line your preferences like language, date, location, and time within the instrument panel.
• Afterward, load the input tray with a pile of papers properly.
• Click on the “Menu” option within the home screen.
• Subsequently, select the “Network Settings” option then, press the “Ok” button.
• In case, if the screen for entering the PIN appears, enter the right PIN within the respective field.
• Next, select the “Wireless LAN Settings” option then, press the “Ok” button.
• After that, if the message appears displaying “Direct Connection are going to be disabled. Is it ok?”. Click on the “Yes” option.
• In case, if the message appears displaying “Enable the Wireless LAN?”, select “Yes” and press “Ok”.
• After this, select “WPS push Mode”.
• Thereafter, select the“Yes” button.
• Now, press and hold the WPS button on the wireless router. Therefore, the button must be pressed within 2 minutes after selecting the “Yes” button.
• After that, wait until the message “Connected” is displayed on your screen.
• This confirms the successful configuration of your printer to the WPS mode.
Downloading And Installation Of Printer Driver
• Firstly, insert the CD- ROM into the computer's CD-ROM.
• After this, wait until the installer is initiated on your computer.
• By doing so, it'll automatically download the printer driver on your device successfully.
• If prompted by the user account control dialogue for permission, click on the “Yes” tab. you'll get this tab at the rock bottom of the page.
• Thereafter, within the installation wizard, you'll change the language as per your choice. For this, click on the “Language” tab. you'll locate this tab at the rock bottom of the screen.
• After this, tap on the “Start Setup” tab so as to continue with the installation process. you'll find this tab at the rock bottom of the page.
• Afterward, within the next window, the software will check for the newest driver and software updates. Therefore, if any updates are available, it'll download them as necessary. While updating the printer driver and software you've got to attend patiently.
• Thereafter, within the next window, you've got to pick a rustic or region you're living in. Make the specified selection.
If you're unable to seek out your country on the list, then, move further by clicking the “Other” option. you'll get this feature on the left side of the screen.
• After this, click on the “Next” tab.
• Now, the license agreement window will display on your screen. Carefully read the terms and conditions of the license agreement and move further by clicking on the “Yes” option. you'll get this feature at the rock bottom of the screen.
• Next, Canon wants you to participate in the “Extended Security Program” document. then, read the entire document carefully. Then, click on the “Agree” or “I don’t agree” option as per your preference. this is often an optional step.
• Afterward, the firewall settings window will appear on your screen. Here, you've got to tick mark the checkbox next to “Deactivate the block”. Click on the “Next” tab at the rock bottom of the page.
• In the next window, you've got to pick the printer connection method. you'll get two options, “Wireless LAN Connection” and “USB Connection”. Select the connection method and click on on the “Next” tab.
• If chooses the “Wireless LAN Connection” method, then Canon will ask you to settle on from the “Connect Via Wireless Router” and “Direct Connection” option.
It is recommended to settle on the Connect via wireless router option.
Although, if you would like to choose the opposite method, i.e. Direct connection, then click the Instructions tab and follow the on-screen steps.
• In the next window, the software will begin to look for your device. then, select your printer name from the list.
• Subsequently, click on the “Next” button at the rock bottom of the page.
• After this, select the driving force that you simply want to put in on your device. Then, click on the “Next” tab.
• Thereafter, within the next window, confirm the name of your printer and click on on the “Next” tab.
• After that, within the next window, confirm the settings. Afterward, click on the “start” button so as to start the installation process.
• While installing the printer driver on your device, you've got to attend patiently.
• Subsequently, within the next window, set default printer will appear on your screen. After this, click on the “Next” button at the rock bottom of the page.
• By doing so, the Print Test window will appear on your screen. If you would like to form a test print, theRun the test by clicking on the “Execute” button and follow the on-screen instructions. For the test run, confirm that your printer is loaded with papers.
• Now, click on the “Next” button.
• Setup is now completed. Tap the “Next” button to perform the software installation.
• This completes the Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw setup. within the Setup completion declaration screen, click the “Exit” tab.
• Now, your Canon imageCLASS LBP162dw printer is now installed successfully.