Canon imageClass LBP113w Install
First Time Setting Up Canon imageClass LBP113w Install
Printer Connection To Internet
• To begin with the printer configuration, you initially need to complete the hardware setup of the printer.
• For hardware setup, you've got to unbox the printer and take away all the tapes and packaging material from the printer. Afterward, add the papers within the paper tray of the printer and adjust them properly.
• Then, connect the facility cord to the printer and power outlet. you'll get this card within the printer purchase box. Next, press the facility button from the printer’s operational panel to show it on. Once the printer gets turned on, its power lamp will lit.
• After this, you've got to tap the “Menu” option from the house screen.
• Further from the menu list, you've got to pick the “Network Settings” option.
• Next, tap the “Wireless LAN Settings” option.
• Now, read the message which will display on your screen. Then, press the “Ok” button to continue with the method.
• Thereafter, select “WPS push Mode” followed by tapping the “Yes” option.
• Afterward, press the WPS button from the wireless router. you've got to press this button within 2 minutes of choosing the Yes option.
• Now, await the automated fixing of IP Addresses and other required items.
• This will successfully connect your printer to the wireless network. Now, you'll move further to the subsequent step.
Download Printer Driver
• Firstly, access an internet browser on your computing system.
• After that, move to the official website of the USA Canon. you'll reach the web site by typing “usa.canon.com” within the address bar.
• Once you reach the website, you've got to look for your printer model. Enter your model i.e. MF66dn within the search bar. This search bar is going to be located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
• This will display an inventory of search results. Select your Canon imageCLASS LB113w from the list.
• Then, locate the Drivers and Downloads option by scrolling down the screen.
• After locating this feature, you've got to tap the “Select” button which is found under the Recommended Driver option.
• This will expand the merchandise. Now, click the “Download” tab to initiate the method.
• The download process might take several minutes to urge completely. Hence, await the successful completion of the method.
• In the meanwhile, you would possibly get the pop-ups for choosing the download location. If you would like to vary the situation, then click the “Save as” tab then choose a location to save lots of the file.
• Once the method gets done, you'll start with the installation process.
Install Canon imageCLASS LBP113w Printer Driver
• For starting the installation process, you initially need to locate the downloaded setup file. generally, the system saves the downloaded setup enters the Downloads folder. Hence, open it. But, just in case you've got changed the download location, then open that specific folder • where you've got saved the file.
• Before you tap the file, confirm your printer is well connected with the wireless router. Also, your system must even be connected with an equivalent network connection. this may connect both printer and system with one another.
• Now, double-click the downloaded setup file of the Canon imageCLASS LBP113w printer driver.
• If prompted, then you've got to allow the appliance to form the required changes to your system. For this, you've got to click the “Yes” • • button within the User Account Control prompt.
• You might also get the popup for running the appliance. during this popup, tap the “Yes” button to continue with the method.
• In the installation wizard, you've got to pick a language for the installation wizard. Select and click on the “Next” tab.
• After that, the Canon Printer License Agreement window will appear. Read the entire document carefully. This document will tell you about the info collection policy, data usage policy, and far more. After reading, click the “Yes” button to accept as true with the agreement.
• In the next window, you've got to pick the setup method for installing the printer driver. you've got to pick amongst Standard, Custom, and USB Connection, as per your preference.
• If desired to pick USB Connection, then select the tactic and hit the “Next” button. within the warning pop-up box, click the “Yes” tab to continue. Then, connect your printer and therefore the computer with the USB cable and switch your printer On. this may begin the installation of the printer driver.
• However, if you select the “Standard” Connection method, then select the checkbox under this feature. Further, hit the “Next” tab. confirm that the printer and computer are connected with an equivalent network properly.
• In the next window, select the printer from the list. Tick mark the checkbox beside your printer.
• Then, mark the “Set Printer Information” checkbox and hit the “Next” tab.
• Now, you'll get the Printer Information screen. Here you'll get the knowledge about the chosen printer and therefore the driver. If you would like, then change the name of the printer. Also, set the printer as default by tick marking the specified checkbox. just in case you would like to share your printer then check the “Use as shared printer” box.
• Once you're through with all the settings, click the “Next” button.
• Further, check all the knowledge about your product. confirm that the knowledge is correct. Tap the “Start” button to initiate the installation process.
• Wait for the completion of the installation process.
• Once the method gets completed, on the subsequent screen, select the “Restart My Computer” checkbox and click on the “Restart” button.
• Here completes the printer driver installation. Now, you'll use your printer.